1/32E Ohuirehe Road, Coastlands, Whakatane 3120
Phone: +64 (07)3082520.
NEW ZEALAND’S BEST NIMUE SKINCARE SALON FOR 2007, 2008, 2011, 2012, 2013 & Runner Up for 2009,2010 and 2016.
- NZ’s Most advanced Nimue Skincare Clinic for 2014 & 2015. Saving Face has competed with more than 100 other salons to be a national multi-award winner.
- Here at Saving Face we are serious about skin, and offer a breadth of technologically advanced skin treatments. Having a variety of state-of-the-art options at our fingertips means we can prescribe the best combination of therapies to address your skin concerns.
- Impress your partner, special friend or family with our exclusive GIFT CARDS, perfect for ANY SPECIAL OCCASION and have peace of mind to know that they have ONE YEAR before they Expire!!.. which means your loved one has plenty of time to use them at their convenience.
- You’re ALWAYS allocated an extra 15 minutes for every treatment …So you’ll NEVER FEEL RUSHED!
- OPEN HOURS: Monday closed; Tuesday & Thursday 9am-7pm; Wednesday 10am-5pm; Friday 9am – 5pm; Saturday & Sunday closed
- QUIET, PRIVATE & DISCREET location near the beach, which means you can relax and enjoy your treatment in peaceful surroundings without the worry of losing your privacy.
MEET THE TEAM MEMBERS
Hi, I’m Mellanie and I have been in the beauty industry for 25 years. Over this time I have worked with many different product lines, but 11 years ago my passion for skin was heightened when I came across Nimue Skin Technology. I am a results driven person and my deep desire to is to deliver professional treatments, achieving results for our clients and in turn giving confidence and vitality. I very much enjoy giving to people and that is why I also volunteer 70 hours of my time per month to helping people with life’s difficulties and teaching them that there is purpose to life and hope for the future (outside of work hours). I just love the beach and the beautiful place we live here in Whakatane! I have two adult daughters who followed me into this industry. We had a wonderful 5 years working together as a family. A very precious time. I wanted to create a private clinic where clients could come and have a touch of luxury, whether male or female. I hope you enjoy your experience with us 🙂
Hi I’m Abby and I am an internationally qualified Beauty Therapist. I studied Beauty Therapy in Hamilton for a year before beginning my first job in the industry here at Saving Face. Making people beautiful and confident about themselves and their own image is something I love to do and find Beauty therapy is the perfect way to do so. I really enjoy being around people and having a few laughs and some fun. I also enjoy keeping up with all the latest trends and beauty tips and tricks. I hope to see you in here soon and look forward to making your experience one you won’t forget!! 🙂
Hello everyone. I am proud to partner my wife Mellanie in the business that she started in May 2005. I have worked as a Roofer, Saw Doctor, Truck driver and Kitchen Joiner previously, but have really enjoyed supporting Mell over the last 11 years in something that we are now both so passionate about. In 2006 I trained as an IPL and Laser technician for treating pigmentation issues, broken blood vessels, redness, skin tightening and permanent hair reduction. I love helping people remedy these issues and to feel more confident about themselves. I also look after the admin and marketing for the business. The things I enjoy outside of work are; Water sports, motor-sports and walking on the beach with my wife :-). I spend about 70 hours a month in voluntary work as one of Jehovah’s Witnesses with Disaster Relief and Building Construction and also helping people improve their lives by applying practical Bible principles. I look forward to meeting you in our beautiful Skin Clinic & Day Spa 🙂
Saving Face Advanced Skin Clinic. 1/32E Ohuirehe Road, Coastlands, Whakatane 3120
Phone: +64 (07)3082520. Email: email@example.com